Friday, November 7, 2008

Posters on the Wall

Back in 80's I LOVED the movie The Outsiders-don't watch it now, it's awful-but in the 80's when I was 14/15 it was WONDERFUL. It had all of the Brat Pack guys in it (Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio and Diane Lane). As a result, all of the teen mags had posters of them. My VERY patient mom allowed me to put them up all over my walls even though she had decorated my room as cute as could be.

Today's equivalent is High School Musical (1, 2 and 3). My kids love HSM. There are MANY magazines about HSM, the actors in HSM, and the other teen actors in the Disney franchise. We have a few. Well, today-while I was doing laundry-the girls tore out all of the posters and taped them to their walls-even though their momma tried to decorate their room as cute as could be! They have to be too young for this! Oh well, what goes around comes around!

1 comment:

Misty V said...

God bless you! I do not know how I am going to handle posters on the wall. Right now I have confined the pin-ups to a small bulletin board behind their doors. We will see how long that lasts!