Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is Finished

I went to Dover and finished my shopping today. Yes, I did have a Blast! The card works once again, YAY!!!! (I know you were all on the edge of your seat wondering! You can sleep tonight knowing that all is well.)

Before I set off to Dover, I went to the neighbor's farm to pick up our fresh turkey for Thanksgiving. I hope it's as good as expected. Free range, all natural turkey. Can it possibly compete with Butterball? I hope so because free range, all natural, is 3 times the cost of a barn cramped, hormone and preservative filled turkey!! Oh well, I get the added benefit of knowing that my farmer friend appreciates the business. He's so sweet, and I always learn something new about farming from him. You know, in case I ever need to start farming for some reason.

Now I am just really tired and wondering if 4:30 is too early to put all the kids to bed? Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

4:30 sound like a PERFECT time to put 5 busy, noisey, active kids to bed! But when does mama crash? Hope you got a good rest. Love ya bunches