Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sick

I have been sick for the last day and a half. I woke up yesterday morning thinking that last night's dinner really didn't agree with me. The longer I was awake, the worse I felt. I had the stomach flu! And, all of the kids were off school for the longest Spring Break known to mankind! I did manage to get to Nathan's 8:00 conference, but I was no good after that. It was so bad, I called Gary and asked him to come home early. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have done that through the years!

Anyway, after much rest-thank you Gary-and endless sleep, I am feeling half human again. I do feel awful that I missed the first soccer games of the season, but it wasn't a good idea to go today-there are only porti-potties there! The boys were quick to inform me that they would've won if I had been there.

Well, that's it! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ughhh, so sorry to hear you have been sick. The stomach flu is probably the only thing that will render me completely helpless like you described. The fact you actually made it outside the house AT ALL is heroic.
Take care of yourself this weekend and get lots of rest, toast, and hot tea. That'll cure what ails ya!

baresheep said...

but just think you are on the back end (no pun intended) So feel better!!!!!!!!! drink some diet pepsi and eat some crackers!!! have a nap for me hee hee!

Misty V said...

sorry you had the bug...hope you are feeling better! Can not wait to catch up with you next week! Take tomorrow off to continue to recover before Gary goes back to work!