Tuesday, April 28, 2009

R.I.P.

It happened at 5:45 this morning. Gary's car finally died. He has been looking for a new one (for weeks!), but didn't pull the trigger. Now we HAVE to get a new one-TODAY. Not a great day, since I was supposed to go on a field trip with Kaylyn, Danny and Collin today. (The trip is to the Environmental Center-outside all day in 90 degree weather-not exactly my cup of tea. Okay, in an effort to be honest, I was looking for a way out...maybe even prayed for it...but didn't think God would answer it like this!) So, if you have a minute, please pray that we can find Gary a car that he likes, we can afford, gets great gas mileage, is fun to drive, and we can bring home today. He needs to go to work tomorrow! I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed.

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Oh, that puts you in a stressful spot! I am praying that he has found the perfect car at the perfect price!

The weekend of June 19-21 would work out best for Susan since her HS reunion is the weekend before in MS. What do you think? We can go stay with the mice!:) honestly, I am praying they are wiped off the face of the earth by then! Why did God create mice? That is actually a question Lauren asked me. Only thing I could come up with was food for snakes.