Monday, April 13, 2009

The End of Spring Break

We had a super last day of Spring Break. Our friends, the Hutton's, came over for a visit this afternoon. We were having such a great time we forgot to take pictures. Let's just say it was the perfect end to our break.

I find myself, once again, in the strange place of being ready for the kids to go back to school on one hand, yet knowing I will miss them when they go on the other. I love having some time to get the shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. without "extra help", but I do love having the kids at home with me. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only Momma that feels this way. Maybe the best of both worlds would be to have the kids in school 3 days a week all year around. Hmmmm, it's a thought for a perfect world. What do you think?

1 comment:

baresheep said...

AHHHHHHHHH! I was so happy the break was over and yet had a heavy heart kissing them as they went on the bus. You aren't alone...

WE'RE FREE!!!! and we are free...
Summer is coming sista!!