Monday, April 20, 2009

Great Weekend with the Girls

We had a super Girl's Weekend. What a huge blessing to get away for a while and encourage one another for several days. Much chatting, shopping, chatting, eating and chatting was done by all. Pictures soon-when I download them. A HUGE thank you to Gary for holding down the fort and Mom for helping out. With the exception of a meltdown from Claire on Friday night and a splinter in Claire's foot on Saturday, I think it went really smoothly for everyone here at home. I know the boys won their soccer games (Nathan scoring twice, Danny once, Collin with great defense) without my cheering. Great job guys! Maybe they don't need me to "direct" them from the sidelines...Hmmmm, something to think about.

It was nice to get away. It was nice to then come home. I think they missed me!

No comments: