Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wonderful Hubby 2

My wonderful, terrific husband bought me a real cell phone. (Those of you that don't know, I have had a Tracfone for years!) My old phone needed more minutes, which always caused a "discussion" as to just how much I needed to use my cell phone. Anyway, after Gary investigated phone plans, I am now a proud owner of a REAL cell phone. It's really cool! I can take pictures and everything with my new phone! (Ok, I am aware that I am really behind every single teenager in America.) Really, I don't need a cell phone that much. I am at home almost all of the time, but Gary decided that it was worth the monthly payment so that we didn't have anymore "discussions" about cell phones. Anyway, I just wanted to share my "happy" with you all! Have a great night!

5 comments:

swoozyQ said...

Yay for no more "discussions" and yay for being able to whip out your cell phone at any picture worthy moment. I have a very basic cell phone that I don't even know the number of and it's always "dead" because I don't charge it. Maybe if it took pictures I would at least keep it charged...MAYBE. :)

Jamie said...

I am so happy for you! What kind is it?

Doublebanker said...

Congrats on the new cell...

Lizzie ♥ said...

Haha, that's funny. :D
Congrats!

Momma said...

Zoey, I have no idea! All I know is that it's a Samsung and I love it!