Thursday, January 8, 2009

Silly Nathan

Well, although Kaylyn seems to be growing up before my very eyes, Nathan might be regressing! What a goofball! The girls had been playing with the few baby things I have in the basement, and somehow, the bink showed up in general circulation. Nate was so excited! With an exclamation of "Cool!" he popped it into his mouth and went on making a triple decker peanut butter sandwich! Take a look at Claire in the bottom corner. I don't think she knows what to think of her silly brother. He'll kill me if he knows that I've posted about this, so don't tell him, ok?

4 comments:

swoozyQ said...

I have pictures of Nathan with a binky in his mouth. :) I'll have to find those. I think he was about 2 years old and you were on bed rest in the hospital. :(

Momma said...

Oooooooh, please send some! I have them too, but I'm not sure where!

Jamie said...

lol! thats hilario

Momma said...

Welcome back Zoey! Missed you yesterday!