Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was Nathan's birthday. Pictures will follow. We had a nice day and Nathan is a happy boy! I just can't believe that he is 12! Our last year before teen years! Lord, help me!

Today is my birthday! I actually don't mind getting a little older. I feel that I have earned my 38 years, packed a lot into them and have enjoyed most of the time God has blessed me with! All in all, I am a very blessed woman and I have nothing to be sad about in getting older. So...that being said, Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

swoozyQ said...

What did you do for your bday? any special gifts?

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Happy Birthday! I saw your post on PW Cooks about homemade bread. If you're interested, check out my blog for step-by-step recipes!

friedalovesbread.blogspot.com