Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Baby...

...is 7 today! Just how did that happen? I swear, it was just yesterday that she was a baby in my arms! You have never known such a happy, pleasant, sparkle child in your whole life. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.

Here she before school is in her new sweater holding her new MP3 player-both pink of course. She LOVES music and has quite a voice, so the MP3 player was just perfect! Momma even figured out how to upload songs to her player, keeping them separate from Kaylyn's. Not bad for a technically challenged Momma! Needless to say, she was thrilled to wake up and have everything loaded and ready to go. She is also quite a reader and received several books for her special day. What more could a little girl ask for? New clothes, music, and books...life is good!

Happy Birthday my baby! I wish you joy, smiles, and fun for your special day. Oh, and could you please slow down with this growing up stuff. I can't handle it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Claire!
I had forgotten that Claire and Sam were exactly 1 year apart. Today is his 6th birthday!

Momma said...

Oh, happy birthday Sam!!!! I know that you bring as much love to your momma as Claire brings me! Have a super day!

Lizzie ♥ said...

Hi! You sure have a cute daughter, Mrs. Momma, reminds me of a friend's daughter. Happy b-day to Claire!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Hope you had a good one! Momma, she's a cutie!