Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Snowing!

*****UPDATED******

Here are some of the pictures of our first "real" snow. The kids were playing with the little boy across the street that we have *adopted*. He's so cute!













**************************************************************************

I can't believe it! It's snowing for the first time since we have moved. Actually, we did have a *dusting* a couple of times, but today it is really snowing! The kids are off school, AGAIN, because of it! We are looking forward to a fun filled, cold day. Hope you are having a great day! Pictures to come!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm happy for you! I love snow days!

Gloria said...

Good Evening Mrs. Workinger!!! (Robin)
Yipppeee! A snow day for me to sleep in, catch up with dear people like you and sip coffee lovingly! I'd love to catch up, but can't blog from bcps.org, so write me when you get a minute and we can catch up!!! Give Claire a great big hug for me and know that I think of you and the children often!
God Bless! Please write, i look forward to hearing from you.
Ms.Amtower (Gloria)

Misty V said...

I hope y'all have had a fun day! Make a snowman for us to see!

Unknown said...

Your home is so beautiful. Does it have a really nice kitchen for all the great cooking you do? I would be totally happy with 1200 square foot house as long as the kitchen was 1000 of that square footage and had a 1 acre fenced back yard.

Momma said...

Sunday, it has a great kitchen! I am thinking about painting it now. Come visit sometime if you can!