Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This and That

I have a little of this and that to post, so please bare with me!
Do you know what this is?
This is the sweetest gift from the most thoughtful little girl EVER! While we were out running errands today, Claire saw this and asked if we could get it. I was on the verge of saying no, when for some reason I asked why she wanted it. She said that she wanted to get it for Papa who is still in the hospital-actually getting surgery as I type. She thought it might make him feel better. He just loves store bought goodies. Isn't that too sweet?
Here is Collin riding the mower. When we got back from errands, both Collin and Danny ran over to Grandpa Dud's house to see if they could help him with the mowing. Although just Collin is pictured, both Collin and Danny had a turn helping out.
While Collin and Danny were mowing, Nathan was a huge help vacuuming out the car. He, knowing that I'm a little stressed out, has been trying to help out with whatever I ask him-and almost NO complaints. That's a sign of a maturing son!
I am just so blessed! I can't tell you how amazed I am each and every day by these wonderful children God has blessed me with.
Oh, and just because I need a laugh, on the way home from errands, I finally got a picture of this sign. I have been meaning to since about the last 2 weeks of school, but almost forgot. Anyway, I know I have a warped sense of humor, but this sign just about made me wreck the first time I saw it. Read it and see what you think!

Really, so we need to take the senior citizens to the Suicide Bridge? Am I the only one that finds that a hoot? I know, I know, I'm sick!

1 comment:

baresheep said...

HHHEEEEYYYYYY! On the Eastern Shore we like to show everyone a good time geeeesh!
Hee hee