Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast!

On Sunday, Kaylyn had a birthday party to attend. Her friend from school turned 10. Apparently her friend's mom told her years ago that she would get her a limo for when she turned 10. In true kid form, she never forgot her mom's promise. So, guess who got her first limo ride at the ripe old age of 10? Yep, all these girls! They had a great time and from all accounts knew just how to "act" in the limo...drinking soda from champagne glasses, dancing around to the music and waving to other passing cars. They went to get Rita's, stopped at a local restaurant to feed the ducks, stopped at the elementary school to play on the playground and then came back to the house to spend the night. The girls had a blast. My little girl is growing up way too fast! (By the way, my first limo ride was when I got married! I didn't even take one to prom. She is one lucky little girl!)

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Well, at least you got a limo when u got married!!! I had to wait until my husband and sweet friends surprised me 5 years ago!! I have great memories of that evening out in Baltimore though!!!

Glad to hear that the party did not escalate past the limo :)! At least Rita's, feeding the ducks and playing are typical 10 year old fun things!!!! I know she had a blast!