Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anwered Prayers

I just found out that everything they tested for Mom came back clear...There is no more cancer! Although I expected that, it is so wonderful to have it confirmed by the doctor. Mom is recovering nicely. Of course she is sore, and will continue to be for a while, she is up and around. All of her "plumbing" is working and she is healing well. I just thank God for her health. And I thank any of you that sent up a prayer on our behalf, we really cherish each and every one of you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a blessing! The same thing happened when my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year. He had surgery and they were able to remove all traces and he didn't have to undergo chemo, radiation, or anything.
I will pray your mom heals up fast. Take these moments she is relaxing and recooperating to have some good quality mother-daughter time.