Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moving Papa

Papa was moved to a rehabilitation center today. He is really disoriented and out of it. We are hoping that it is just due to being moved and the anesthesia from surgery not being quite out of his body. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I had visited the center two days ago, and it is as nice as a facility like that can be. The best part about it is that it is only about 15 minutes from our home. As the summer progresses and the kids start camps, it is on our way to and from camp. That means that we can pop in for a quick visit several times a day if we want. I hope that takes some of the stress off of my mom so that she will be able to recover from her upcoming surgery. I'll tell you, I HATE medical anything, and this has been WAY TOO MUCH medical for me for one week. As a result, I woke up with a sore throat and head cold. Gary let me go back to sleep and I felt better this afternoon. I have no doubt that it was just the way my body deals with the stress-it's happened before. Oh well, that's the way the cookies crumbles. Thank you again for your prayers.

No comments: