Sunday, June 28, 2009

VBS Musical

The kids had the Vacation Bible School musical tonight. Danny and Collin weren't sure that they wanted to participate, but their mean momma made them! They did a great job singing and even doing the hand movements. I think, even if they won't admit it, they had fun.I know Claire and Kaylyn did. Poor Kaylyn was squished on stage. She could hardly move her arms. Claire knew all of the songs and all of the movements. She was right on throughout the whole musical. I am always amazed at how great she does with music.
I know these are awful pictures, but they are the best I got. I was so far away the pictures are grainy. I usually can fix the glowing eyes, but for some reason can't with these pictures. Oh well, you get the idea (and I can prove I was there)!

No comments: