Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Day

I am really busy trying to get ready to head out for the funeral. Why is it I feel like I have to clean the house, mow the lawn and get all of the laundry done before I leave for OVERNIGHT? My mom (she'll be here with the kids) sees my house every single day, she knows what it looks like on a daily basis! It's not like I'll be gone that long, but I feel like everything has to be just so before I walk out that door. I must be crazy!
Before I left, I wanted to get pics from Collin and Danny's soccer game on Saturday. It was the last game of the spring season! We are free from organized soccer until July soccer camps-well we will be after Nathan's last game this Saturday! Can't you just hear that huge sigh of relief? I love the kids playing, I really do, but about this time each year I am ready for summer break! We run and run all year long, but I can honestly say I am more ready for summer than the kids are. It'll be great to just have them home for a couple of weeks before we start running with the different camps coming up...a little calm before the storm.

No comments: