Sunday, June 28, 2009

Children of the Corn

We stopped by Jenny's farm last night after the VBS musical. They have beautiful fields of corn. Of course, after the great weeds pictures, I saw that as a photo op. The kids humored me, and the pictures turned out pretty good.
Claire:

Collin:
Nathan:
Danny:
Kaylyn: Jenny's husband, Randy, has been working hard on the wheat fields. He has a tractor trailer full of this:This whole field was 4 foot (I think, but I didn't measure it) tall wheat just 2 days ago. I have a whole new respect for farmers now that I know one. They work REALLY hard and really long days. It has been fun to learn more and more about the community around us. Jenny and Randy have been super kind to answer all of my hundreds of questions. They also let me take some great pictures on their farm. Thanks guys!

No comments: