Monday, June 15, 2009

Claire's Awards

The elementary school does end of the year awards for all of the children. Claire's ceremony was first this year. She received several different awards. The one I was SURE she wouldn't receive was the National Physical Fitness Award. (She takes after me you know!) Her teacher called her name and then listed her awards:

Math Whiz Award,
Positive Attitude Award,
Computer Lab Award, and...
National Physical Fitness Award!

When I asked Claire about it, her comment was, "I know, wasn't that a SHOCKER!?!" I just had to laugh out loud. She is so delightful. As suprised as I was about the Fitness Award, I was NOT suprised about the Positive Attitude Award. She always has a great attitude at school, with her friends, her teachers and about the work. It is so great to have her recognized for it.

GREAT job, Claire. We are so proud of you!

No comments: