Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I am so proud to be the wife of a wonderful father to our children. Gary has been all a Daddy could be for our kids, and then some. He gets up at an ungodly hour each weekday so that he can get to work and get home at a reasonable hour. He spends hours and hours learning about how to be the best soccer coach he can be. He is the leader in our home that the children can look to for integrity in all he does. He is VERY consistent (thank God, because I tend to be a little more wishy washy) in his ideals. Our children couldn't wish for a more wonderful and loving Daddy. Hope you have a super day, Honey.

We did a special project for Father's Day this year. We took some great pictures for Daddy, and they turned out GREAT! I couldn't have asked the kids to be more co-operative.
Aren't they wonderful? I took quite a few others and put them in a 9 picture frame. Gary loved it! He even took it to church to show it off a little. The kids were so proud of the great pictures and there wasn't one complaint-even when they had to march into the tall weeds. Here are a few of the other favorites.
I can't believe how big the kids look now. I am wondering where my little, preemie triples are!
No one would guess that Nathan is just 12 and Kaylyn is 10 1/2 from this picture. It's like a peek into the future!
Claire loved this picture. The boys were just hanging on!

It was a fun day full of church, Gary's favorite lunch, video games and movie watching. Gary's wish for Father's Day was a relaxing, fun day with the kids. I think he got it!

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Those are all GREAT pics. I love the "LOVE" pic of all 5! The kids did an amazing job of smiling at the same time. I guess that gets a little easier the older they get! My 2nd fav is the pic of Nathan holding his "oldest sister". It actually scares me (and I get a heavy feeling in my chest!) because that could be a girl friend in a few years!!!! What a handsome young man!!! Good job, Momma! By the way, I am bringing my 4kids to you soon for a pic session. You may have a new career in our future!!!!