Monday, June 22, 2009

More Flower Pictures

Gary loved the pictures from Father's Day so much, we decided to try to get individual shots of the kids. I have a wall in our family room that has an 8x10 of each of the children. I have last year's school pictures hung because, for some reason, I couldn't order just an 8x10 of this year's. Anyway, since the flowers/weeds are so pretty, my camera so wonderful and my luck was so good, I thought I would try to get some shots of the kids myself. For some reason, it was harder to get individual shots than the group ones we did the other day. Anyway, after several attempts, here are the best:

Nathan
Kaylyn
Danny
Collin
Claire
I'll send them to Walmart and have them printed out. Boy, they just keep growing like crazy. I so wish I could stop time for just a little while.

Oh, and who knew that weeds could make such a great background for photos?

No comments: