Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Party

The party was a hit! The boys had a wonderful time! I had planned for the boys to watch a movie, but we never even got to it. They had so much fun with the Nerf guns, the trampoline, making their own pizzas, and eating, we never even thought about the movie.

Collin and Danny each invited 2 friends for their party. One boy couldn't come, so we invited my friend Jenny's oldest son, Matt (he is actually Nathan's friend). Her younger son was already going to be here, so it worked out great! Anyway, it was Nathan and Matt vs. the younger boys in an all out Nerf battle. From the sound of it, all of them had to be dead, revived, shot again, revived again and so on. They had a blast!
I made them come down to make pizzas and then it was off to the trampoline while the pizza cooked. I am shocked at how much use that trampoline has gotten through the past year. They had a blast!

There was more Nerf war, gifts, ice cream cake and finally more trampoline. I can't believe how fast the party went! I know they all had a ton of fun.

No comments: