Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday Kits

In case you missed it, I was neglected to have parties for Kaylyn, Collin and Danny's birthday in September due to a grueling soccer schedule. Then came Thanksgiving, Christmas and then January birthdays. Well, let's just say that it got away from me! So...I decided that we would celebrate the 10 1/2 before I totally missed the whole year. Yeah, yeah, I'll NEVER be Mother of the Year.
Anyway, I was a little nervous about Collin and Danny's party. I wasn't sure what to do with 7 boys in the house for several hours. I came up with this idea. I made up a Party Kit for each kid. It was kind of a goodie bag that they would get at the beginning of the party. It holds stuff for them to do throughout the party. There was a small Nerf gun, several Nerf bullets, a excavate your own dinosaur kit, and several snacks (everything was labled with their name). I hope the kids love it!

1 comment:

baresheep said...

THEY DID!!! We all had a GREAT time! You Paula Dean gal you!