Friday, December 5, 2008

We're at it Again...

Yep, we started the winter sports season! After this fall soccer season, I think-no, I know-I was half dead. I was so ready for a little break. This past month has been great. Fear not, it's not as if the children have been sitting around doing nothing. Nathan has Ecology Corps after school one day, Kaylyn, Danny and Collin have had Jump Rope Club before school one day, and Claire has Nutcracker practices one day a week. Oh, and Kaylyn has had cooking class on Saturday afternoons. Poor kids, they don't get to do anything! Their just bored all of the time! That being said, Nathan started basketball this week and Kaylyn, Danny, Collin and Gary (he's their coach!)started indoor soccer tonight. We haven't been called by Claire's coach yet. Yay, I'm thrilled. Actually, I don't mind. I just want to have a little balance. Of course, I can't even compare to my girlfriend Misty. She runs with her 4 kids all of the time! They are in more activities than I can think about! She makes me feel like a slacker in a big way. Love you Misty, but can't imagine living your schedule! Soooooo...I will pray for balance for our family between sports and family time. You can pray for us too, if you want. We could use it! Have a super weekend!

No comments: