Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well, Good Morning

Well, we had just a LOVELY morning this morning. I don't think there was one person that escaped the @#$%&#@ on Momma train today!

Nathan has decided that all of the morals and values we have taught him his whole life are stupid and don't really matter. After all, kids at school don't live like we do and they are "fine". GREAT, I see home schooling in his future!

Kaylyn refuses to speak so that we can understand her. She slurs all of her words together and sounds like she has marbles in her mouth. When/if we ask her to repeat herself, she gets frustrated and angry. After all, everyone at school understands her so much better than we do at home. I see the silent treatment in her future!

Collin and Danny were awful to Grammy when she woke them up this morning. She stays here while I drive Nathan to school. She wakes them up about 15 minutes after I leave so that they can get their showers. They were really unhappy this morning about getting up and let Grammy and me know it! After all, all the other kids at school get to sleep in as long as they want! I see early bedtime in their future!

Claire, after watching all of this go down and my responses to it, wanted to know if she had mentioned that I was really grumpy this morning. After all, most mommas are happy to see their kids in the mornings. I see a new momma in her future!

Chip has spent the morning whining about going outside. He has discovered that he likes to dig in the front mulch...a lot! After all, all the other dogs get to dig where ever they want. I see attachment to a long leash in his future!

All in all, I would say that I had a "wonderful" morning. After all, the other mommas out there don't have grumpy, ungrateful kids. They have smiling, cheerful, respectful children that are happy to get up, communicate and smile sweetly as they leave for school. I see happy pills in my future!

3 comments:

ME said...

Don't you just *love* getting out of bed early to take care of all their needs so they can truly appreciate you. Makes me want to run away... How about meeting me in San Antonio for Mother's Day. That will teach them.

Misty V said...

Oh, the last paragraph about smiling kids thanking mom for how wonderful she is --that is an old TV show "Leave it to Beaver". You are living in a reality show and they are never as clean, neat, and respectful! LOL!

Go get a Sonic drink (if u are running errands today)! If not, I will stop by and get one for u!!!! Miss u!

baresheep said...

Happy pills work hee hee!!! Ahh, it will always get better blah blah blah. I think they just needed some sunshine. if all else fails make them run around the house!!!