Monday, May 4, 2009

My Little Chip

You might remember that Chip is our new puppy. I actually named him Chocolate Chip, but we just call him Chip. He is adorable and a lot of fun. His is really snugly and great with the kids. He had a check up at the vet today and gained 10 pounds in a month! I couldn't believe it because we kept thinking he wasn't growing very much. I guess he was! The vet said he looked great and to keep doing what we were doing.

I say he's smart because he knows the commands: Come, Sit, Down. He does them pretty consistently with me, not so consistently with others. Gary says he's not real smart and is in danger of loosing his home because he is having trouble with housebreaking. That's the reason he has spent a lot of time in doggie jail as of late. Bless his heart, I think he is confused. He goes out and sniffs around, but then comes in a pees on the floor. It makes me want to strangle him! I am now in the market for a steam carpet cleaner. Any thoughts about brands?

The poor guy is really sore from his booster shot. The kids came home and he hardly even got up to see them. I called the vet and they said to give him a baby aspirin and a Benedryl. Poor puppy! I hope he feels better soon.

1 comment:

swoozyQ said...

lol...funny picture...poor guy. Hope he feels better soon and stops peeing in the house. :)