Saturday, May 2, 2009

Soccer in the Rain

We played soccer in the rain today. I forgot the camera in the car for Collin and Danny's game. (I'm a bad mom, I know.) Nate's game was closer to Grandmom and Pappy's house, so they, bless their hearts, braved the rain with us. Here are some pictures of our fun times!



Please note that 17, Nathan, is a giant on the field! As a matter of fact, the little boy (wearing blue) in the picture below came up to Nathan before the game and said, "Please don't hurt me, I'm only 9!" Ha ha ha ha ha!

Nathan came to me after the game and said that he didn't play his hardest because there were some mentally challenged kids on the other team and he didn't want to hurt them. I was pretty proud of that decision.



After the games, Grandmom and Pappy took us out to eat at Red Robin. It was so fun to see them and spend a little time with them.

No comments: