Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Words

Claire is sick AGAIN today. We were all set to take a family day today. Gary and the kids were home illegally (we are really bad parents!) and were getting ready to go. I realized that Claire was back in bed...my bed. I went to get her up and realized that not only was she back in my bed, asleep, but she was wearing her winter coat under all my covers.

You guessed it...102 fever!

Oh well, Claire and I stayed home. We went to snuggle in my bed around lunch time and she said...

"I love to be home with you Momma. Home sweet Momma home. Thank you for snuggling with me."

Ok, she wins the sweetest girl award today. Anything she wants is hers!

2 comments:

swoozyQ said...

Awww she is such a sweetie...but sorry you two had to miss out on the family day. So where did everyone go?? Hope they had fun and didn't blow away :)

Jamie said...

awwwwww she's so cute, i wish my kids that i sit for a lot behaved like her.