Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you are having a very happy Valentine's day! Ours started wonderfully a few days early. Gary went all out this year and had flowers delivered on Thursday for both the girls and I. What a surprise! They are beautiful!

This morning, Gary had candy for all us girls waiting at our bedside for when we woke up. He was terrific! We were all really excited to wake up to truffles...the breakfast of the truly decadent.

I had the extra surprise of a pair of earrings that are perfect for Valentine's Day. They are so pretty and delicate. I love them.

Gary is one special Daddy and husband. Maybe I'll keep him another 60 years or so.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

awww i wish i'd gotten awesome stuff like that!

Momma said...

One day you will!

Angie said...

Happy Valentine's Day My baby is now engaged. the ring is beautiful. YEAH She is so excited

swoozyQ said...

What a nice day! That was really sweet of Gary :) I love the earings. Glad you had such a nice V's day and weekend.

Lizzie ♥ said...

The earrings look gorgeous!