Sunday, February 15, 2009

Finally...

Ok, I am so sorry, I have been remiss in taking the time for downloading pictures and working on my blog. Things can get busy around here, you know. No one has complained anyway.

Last Thursday, the kids and Gary went to the Car Show. We were all supposed to go, but Claire was sick, if you remember. The show couldn't have come at a better time since Gary has been looking at getting a new car soon. His is ok, but getting up in mileage. Here are some pictures.




I'll take the red one, please! That's a great color blue! Kaylyn's favorite is the "Punchbuggie". Doesn't she look cute? She could even choose the color she wanted. I think it's on her wish list for Sweet Sixteen!
It looks like they had a super day. Yay, Daddy, for taking all 4 for a extra special day. You ROCK!!!

No comments: