Friday, February 27, 2009

Collin's Creation

The other morning, before school, I came out of the bathroom to hear,

"Momma, Momma, come look, QUICK!"

Morning isn't my best time, and really, when that tone is used, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I came rushing into the kitchen to see a very proud Collin saying,

"This HAS to be a blog moment!"
I am so glad that the kids like the blog, but it really gives us some interesting moments as they do different things trying to be blog worthy.

This is what I found:

He was so proud of himself for stacking my GLASSES in the sink. I managed to not scream, grabbed a quick picture, and asked him to quickly and carefully unstack the glasses. (Pretty good for first thing in the morning.) Isn't it funny the things kids will be so proud of?

1 comment:

swoozyQ said...

I give you many props for taking the picture and NOT screaming.