Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration

After the exciting basketball game, we came home to do a quick clean up because we had Gary's parents and sister's family over for yet another birthday celebration. Actually, this was to be THE extended family celebration, but several members of our family couldn't make it. So, that being the case, it ended up being just the Workinger side and Grammy and Grandpa Dud. We had a super time. We don't see the Workingers often enough. Of course, in true Robin style, I forgot to take pictures of people! I have great pictures of the make your own pizzas we made, but FORGOT to take them of the kids MAKING those pizzas. Anyway, the pizzas were a hit. Everyone got to make the pizza just like they wanted. I used parchment paper under the crust and wrote names on the parchment. I was able to then put them, parchment and all in the oven (on a cookie sheet) so that we would know who each pizza belonged to. I can tell you, we will do this again! The kids had a super time playing with Andrew, their cousin (again, forgot to get pictures!). Of course, there was another cake. This time, Claire blew out all the candles. I did make them pose as if they were both blowing them out though. We had yet another very fun day celebrating January birthdays! That's it for this year I hope!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

the last pic is hilario