Sunday, December 28, 2008

We did it!


We made it to a family function without anyone being or getting sick! Yay! We had a nice time visiting with my brother and his family. The boys are way excited over their gifts of 3 different seasons of MacGyver. Kaylyn got a season of Little House and Claire got Horton Hears a Who. We are watching that now. It was fun to see TR's baby, and of course, I got to put him asleep! The family joke is it's my "magic boobs"-all babies love to snuggle and go right to sleep. (They have to be good for something!) I, of course, loved every moment. Thanks, TR and Jen, for the visit. By the way, have you ever seen kids that like babies as much as mine do? They fight over who gets to hold the baby! Poor Gabriel gets a little overwhelmed sometimes-who can blame him?

1 comment:

swoozyQ said...

oh my goodness that last picture is too cute :) Gabriel's face is so sweet. I love babies!! OH Your "magic boobs" are indeed magic. lol I remember Uriah falling asleep on them. He snuggled right in and was fast asleep (when he was a baby of course!) I remember thinking at the time that he never seemed to get comffy on me like that. boohoo ;) Boys are so snuggly and I LOVE IT! (I'm going to always laugh at your magic boob comment. classic Robin!)