Monday, December 1, 2008

Mt. Never Rest-Again!!

Today was another exhausting climb on Mt. Never Rest! With Thanksgiving cooking and cleaning last week, Mt. Never Rest erupted into epic proportions.
Here it is before:

There is so much that this red load didn't even get a sorter. It had a place on the floor until it's turn in the ever faithful washer!

Here it is all pretty, clean, folded and put on hangers...all 9 loads! (I didn't get to the sheets and towels. That's for another day.) They are just waiting for their wonderful owners to come and put them away in the proper places. So help me if I go into their rooms and find all that pretty, clean, folded and hangered laundry all over the floor, I WILL kill someone! That's just the kind of loving, understanding momma I am. There isn't a jury of mommas that would ever convict me!







Once the kids were ready for bed, I happened to notice the hampers. What do you think I found? Betcha can't guess, unless you happen to have your own promiscuous Mt. Never Rest at your house.
It's...
...a baby Mt. Never Rest. I TOLD you it reproduces in the hampers!!! Such goings on in my house!

1 comment:

swoozyQ said...

This is the most depressing post yet. :( I'm going to have night terrors of your laundry and my laundry meeting and creating huge piles of offspring together...ahhh!

I HAVE to show Nate these pictures so he doesn't think we are the only ones with monster piles.