Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Van Returns

I got the van back last evening. It's great to have a mode of transportation back. I was able to pick Nathan up from an overnight trip and not have to borrow a car. Yay for independence!

Sadly, it's not all good news. I'm not sure what happened to the van, but it STINKS! It smells like it was sprayed by a skunk while it was waiting to be worked on. (Okay, in all honesty, it might have been. I am sure that there are quite a few living in the field near the garage.) Great. I'm not sure how to get rid of the smell. I'm guessing that dousing it in tomato juice isn't an option. It even makes the garage smell awful.

Well, I guess I'll take a stinky running car over none at all, but it's a close call. I'm just hoping that Pepe Le Pew perfume wears off quickly!

1 comment:

baresheep said...

I always rhought it was my sons pits hee hee hee hee