Friday, August 28, 2009

Silly Boy

Nathan had back to school night last night. He took me to all of his classes and I got to meet all the teachers. It was interesting to see him in his environment. I have to say he is a silly boy-actually he acted like the silly big fish in a small hormone filled pond. All was fine until we went to math. He likes his math teacher and, as a result, is really relaxed around her. Let's just say that after several silly comments from Nathan in front of all the other "back to school parents", I was a new shade of red...a lovely bright, dark, shiny red. Nothing inappropriate, but really silly, airheaded stuff. Afterwards, I talked to the teacher and apologized for his silliness. I told her he must really be comfortable around her and, I promise, he had been taught how to behave. Thankfully she said that she had a boy and said that Nathan didn't "scare" her. That's good 'cause sometimes he scares the life out of me!

No comments: