Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Student of the Month!

Before school this morning, Nathan says,

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm Student of the Month this month. It's no big deal." (Please see picture below to see his level of excitement!)

Well, it's a bid deal for the Momma. I'm super proud of the young man he is. He's the kind of kid that most Mommas can only dream of raising...and I'm not the only person that thinks so! I have had so many people tell me how great his is, from teachers to friends of the family. So, although I don't do it often, I'm going to take a moment and beam with pride, take a deep breath and say a prayer of thankfulness for my oldest son. (Fear not, it will only take a moment before something sends me back to worrying about my parenting!)

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Good job, nate! Be proud, mamma!