Thursday, May 7, 2009

Carpet Cleaning

We have been in the house for over a year and it was time to have the carpets cleaned. I decided that it would be smart to buy a carpet cleaner-we have 5 kids and a puppy and light tan carpets-rather than having a professional cleaning service come. I just felt that would be saving money in the long run.

Gary and I had a date night on Monday and we stopped at Sams Club and bought one. (I know, we are just wild and crazy!) It wasn't quite as expensive as I thought and it even came with the cleaning solution specifically for pet stains! Bonus!

Yesterday, I put it together and used it in 3 different rooms. I have to say, I really like our new Bissell ProClean Pet carpet steam cleaner. It worked great! It got out all of the stains and made the house smell nice. It was a little bit time consuming, but it wasn't hard at all. If you have a need for a steam cleaner, I would say this was a good buy. I am all for anything that makes my life a little easier (and cleaner!).

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Oh, u r so not the Robin from 5 years ago! Mrs. Clean Machine! Susan has pushed u over the edge!