Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's so Fun...

It's so fun living in a farming community. I have learned and seen so much that I never thought anything about when I lived the "the city". One day, our first spring here, I heard this awful droning noise outside. I ran outside to see what was going on, because I honestly thought there was a plane coming right through my window. Well, it wasn't coming through the window, but it was a plane...a yellow biplane dusting the fields all around our little community. It's just amazing to watch. He was back the other day and I ran out to try to get some pictures. It's hard to catch it just right, I get so caught up in watching him maneuver the plane up and around the trees, phone lines and poles. I almost have to hold my breath until he clears the trees. I'm just SURE he's going to hit them this time around. Somehow, he misses the trees, but hits the fields just right each time. It sure does look like fun! I have come to think of him as our own Yellow Barron. He is a true dare devil! I can just imagine him "barn storming" long ago. Happy, safe flying Mr. Barron...thanks for the entertainment!

No comments: