Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BFF


If you know us, you know that I have REALLY close children. So close, that 3 had to be born at the same time (the triplets)! They are each others BFFs. I was watching the kids yesterday and realized that they are so LUCKY! I have one brother and he is wonderful. As a matter of fact, there has never been on the face of the earth a brother loved more than mine. That being said, he is 8 1/2 years younger than me. We didn't have the normal sibling relationship-it was more of a maternal thing on my part (shocker I know). So, watching my kids-5 in 5 years-has been interesting to me. Collin and Danny in particular are really neat. Being identical, they have a different bond than "normal". I was watching them play with Collin's remote control Hummer and they don't have to talk to communicate. It's not the first time I have noticed this, of course. It is natural to them thus happens often. That's cool to me! They not only look alike, but they share a brain! Collin is right handed and Danny is left, so their brain split in an interesting way-they complete each other. I don't know about you, but I would love to share this brain with someone! I think it would be great to know that no matter what, there is someone out there that "gets it". My prayer is that the kids always stay close to one another. What a blessing it would be for them.

4 comments:

Daddy said...

Wow! Now pictures! You have some talent. I think I'll keep you!

Momma said...

I'll keep you too, honey! I LOVE your new picture! Have a super day!

swoozyQ said...

How did you do that with the pictures and the really cool background??? I had to go with the genaric colors. Awesome job on the blog! YAY!
That was really neat about the boys. Is the brain thing true?

Momma said...

Thanks for the kind words. I am having a ton of fun with the blog. It is true about the boys brain. We see it often in how they relate, how they reason and how they create. It's fun to see two kids that look alike, raised in exactly the same home, from the same parents and yet they see the world through totatlly different eyes. Pretty cool!