Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello?

Since school started, I've been a little busy. I've neglected my blog. My life had been something like this:

Get everyone up and out the door.

Try to get the house clean and neat.

Throw away the TON of papers that come home with the kids each day.

Grocery shopping.

Make dinner while helping with homework.

Eat dinner as fast as possible so that we can...

Run to soccer practice.

REPEAT

That's it. Just trying to get into the crazy school-soccer routine. While I love the kids playing soccer, it takes up a ton of time at night. Of course, my kids and husband are ALWAYS the last to leave the field and only when it is too dark to shoot on goal anymore. Again, I don't mind, but it makes for a later bedtime than I would like. All in all it's really a great time of life-busy but great!

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Welcome, back! I have missed your daily posts. Hope this week is great for u and yours!