Friday, December 25, 2009

The Many Faces of Claire

I know that it's Christmas and I should be posting about that. I actually was going too and will in the next several days. First I wanted to share the surprise I found when I downloaded the pictures off my camera. Right in the middle of all of the pics I have taken, here are a few I had never seen before.
Let's just say that there is a never ending spectrum of emotion in one little body! Have you even seen such a range in less than 3 minutes? What a silly girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so darn cute! This same thing happens to Becky all the time. She will find pictures her kids have taken and saved on her phone and camera.

swoozyQ said...

She sure is cute! :)

Where have you been?? Do you have blog burn? I've had blog burn for some time now but I'm trying to come back. :) Hope you all are doing well. <3