Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We have a new addition to the family! Our old (ok, it was about 5 years old...to me it's not THAT old!) computer gave up on us. We have been without for 2 weeks now. Today, Gary and I went to the Apple store and bought a new computer. We have gone MAC. I think I love it...but we will have to wait and see. I was sold when the guy showed us what the photo program could do. I was ready to sign on the dotted line then. I actually have been told that my old computer could've done that if I bought the software, but this seems so easy. It is really intuitive. Anyway, now that we are back online, maybe I'll get back to our blog. Check back tomorrow and see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all the crazy nerf-gun war stories that have taken place in recent weeks! Plus, you have to put up some photos of those great cookies you bake! Mmmmmm!

swoozyQ said...

Yay! you're back :)
You will have to show us what the new photo program can do.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. My thought to your family & your mom.